okay.. it’s an english week for me bebeh.. haha :D as i promised before, here you go.. the breastfeeding tips..
Breast milk is best for babies
Your baby’s brain is growing at a rapid rate during this period in his life, and he will need good nutrition for his brain to thrive. Tour breast milk is the best nutrition for your baby as the composition of breast milk is uniquely created for your baby’s optimal brain development. Some of the most important nutrients for brain growth are Gangliosides (GA), Sialic Acid (SA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), all of which can be found in breastmilk.
So, since you are breastfeeding, it’s important that you replenish your body’s nutrient stores with the right food. After you give birth, good nutrition and adequate calorie intake is even more important than during your pregnancy. It can make a difference in the quality of your breastmilk and affect how quickly your body rebounds from childbirth. Build these into your daily diet to ensure your body has enough nutrients:
- food with high protein content like yoghurt and other dairy products, eggs, lean meats and fish
- vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, squash and beans
- fruits such as apples, berries, plums, oranges, peaches, pears and melons
- whole grain such as whole bread, rye bread and brown rice
- lots of fluids, up to 12 glasses a day
- drink lots of milk like Anmum Lacta